Author Topic: Ziggy’s words of wisdom for today.  (Read 7721 times)

Offline Ziggy

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • Blame Ziggy
Ziggy’s words of wisdom for today.
« on: January 01/16/22, 2022, 02:22:59 AM »
Success is not final. Failure is not fatal.
Just remember that because you accomplish something, that doesn’t mean you get to give up. Accomplish something else. Accomplish the same thing, but do it better.
Failure isn’t being knocked down. Failure is not getting back up. And sometimes we need help getting back up. There’s nothing wrong with that. If you can’t do it alone, get someone to help you do it. Many hands make light work, whether it be physical, mental, or emotional work.
Never be afraid to ask for help when you need it. Even if you don’t need it, ask for it anyway. Maybe the person helping you NEEDS to help someone else.
Thomas Edison said “I haven’t failed. I found a thousand ways that something doesn’t work.” And then he found out the one way to make a light bulb work.
So that said, if you need my help, just ask for it. Just like I do when I need help, which happens to be the case at this exact moment. I will update what is happening here in the next day or two. Look for that post coming within the next 48 hours if you wanna stay up to date on what is happening.
Have a great weekend!
~Ziggy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
RavingNoah,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hi. I'm Ziggy, the owner and operator of BlameZiggy.com. I have had a very interesting life, most of which you will be able to read about on this site. I am an Air Force veteran, which is one reason I have decided to donate 25% of ALL proceeds generated by this site to various Veteran Charities.