Author Topic: Sorry for the lack of action!  (Read 7462 times)

Offline Ziggy

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • Blame Ziggy
Sorry for the lack of action!
« on: January 01/13/22, 2022, 08:56:08 PM »
I know I haven't been on much these past few weeks. As many of you know, this is a very rough time for my wife and I right now. With waiting for my disability to kick in, we are a bit strapped for funds. We are not starving or anything, but we just don't have any extra green laying around gathering dust these days. It was also a year ago this month that our aunt and uncle passed away, who we cared for over the past decade, which cost us our home and job. Therefore, we are struggling to keep our heads above water until my disability comes through, which should be in a couple of months. But until then, things are going to be a bit slow around here.
We can still be caught on twitch at times, where we are focusing mostly on our beadwork, which is now starting to sell here in town, so that's been helping some. If you would like to come hang out with my wife and I during our streams, you are more than welcome to by visiting [u]www.twitch.tv/ziagamingofficial[/u].
My music production has come to a temporary halt due to this financial state we are in at the moment. Luckily, I was able to get my last album launched to all major streaming platforms before our savings were drained, so you can check that out if you like. Just look for "Ziggy Wood" on whatever music streaming service you use and look for my logo. If you like what you hear, share it with your friends and family!
As far as mashups go, those will start re-appearing once I get back on my feet. Maybe next month. I have a couple that I am almost done with, but those won't go on the website until they have been up on TikTok for a few days so people can blind react to them.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. I am an open book!
Quick update on my status:
I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon with a state physician to have a physical, which could be the final step for getting disability approved. Of course, I said the final step was 8 steps ago, also, so we will see.
In the meantime, should anyone feel the want or need to help my lovely wife and I out, there is a GoFundMe campaign up and running, which you can find by clicking the Fundraiser Link at the top of this website. Sharing that campaign has the potential of helping a great deal as well. There is also a PayPal link at the top of the website to which you can toss in a nickel or two as well, which is likely a better option of helping us out than GFM, seeings how GFM takes a share of any funds deposited through their platform.
Anyway, that's the news as it stands. I will try to get on here more often and keep things updated. I am still fighting a cold, which just happens to be winning today, but with some luck, it will start to fade before long.
Oh, and real quick: some good news!
A small store here in town has decided to sell some of my beadwork on commission. We just started putting things down there a few weeks ago, and have sold a little bit of it. So that helps! Plus, it allows me to keep making beadwork and coming up with new ideas for jewelry. I was, at one point, sitting on more than 150 bracelets and over 100 pairs of earrings. As much as I love to do beadwork, what the hell am I going to do with all of that stuff??? So, that's a good thing that we found a place to get rid of some of it.
My wife and I also have the old website back up and running where you can see and purchase some beadwork and other jewelry that we have made. If you would like to take a look at what we do in our spare time, head on over to [i]www.kazbeadwork.com[/i] and see what we make! I have no custom orders to do at the moment, so if you would like something made, now is the time to get in touch with me. Valentines day and graduation are coming, you know!
And I think that is all I have for you people today. Or at least for the moment. Seeings how I haven't slept in a couple days, I should try to remedy that. Especially with a cold happening. On the plus side, the weather is still nice! Believe it or not, we are still hitting mid 70s during the day. Warm enough to have to run air conditioners. And then we have to kick on the furnace once the sun goes down. We've been dropping well below freezing at night for the past couple of weeks.
So, all that said, if anyone has any questions, feel free to fire them at me. Those of you who know me know that I am a pretty open fellow.
Take care
~Ziggy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hi. I'm Ziggy, the owner and operator of BlameZiggy.com. I have had a very interesting life, most of which you will be able to read about on this site. I am an Air Force veteran, which is one reason I have decided to donate 25% of ALL proceeds generated by this site to various Veteran Charities.