Author Topic: Good news, Boys and Girls!  (Read 7193 times)

Offline Ziggy

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • Blame Ziggy
Good news, Boys and Girls!
« on: October 10/15/22, 2022, 10:48:56 PM »
Good news, boys and girls! My lack of computer problem has been resolved, I have completed a couple of websites, gotten paid for them, and Nadi and I are now once again perfectly financially and then some.
That said, I am absolutely no longer asking for help with funds. However, my music-making habit is rather expensive. Buying programs and gear to edit music for mashups and remixes sort of hurts the bank account. Releasing my original music isn't exactly cheap, either. I have agent fees, copyright fees, distribution fees, taxes, and you know... all that other shit that comes along with publishing your own music. Although I do get a little revenue from the platforms that my music is streamed on and if someone purchases a song or the entire album that I released a couple years ago, it doesn't add up to much. I mean, I've been paid $14 over the past 2 years from all of the streaming platforms and the one sale of my album on iTunes, which a buddy of mine purchased.
Ok... so this doesn't mean that if y'all wanna support my habit I won't humbly accept it, but even if I don't get a nickel from people, I'm not going to stop making mashups and remixes. Nor will I stop making and distributing original music. Support from people simply helps offset the costs of music making, composing, and producting.
In closing, I would like to thank all those who helped me and my wife, Nadi, get back on our feet after the devastating blows that we got hit with over the past couple of years. If it weren't for you guys helping us out not only financially, but morally and emotionally, I'm not sure we would have made it. You guys are all amazing, and I love you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hi. I'm Ziggy, the owner and operator of BlameZiggy.com. I have had a very interesting life, most of which you will be able to read about on this site. I am an Air Force veteran, which is one reason I have decided to donate 25% of ALL proceeds generated by this site to various Veteran Charities.