Author Topic: Giveaway information for Premium subscribers.  (Read 7157 times)

Offline Ziggy

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • Blame Ziggy
Giveaway information for Premium subscribers.
« on: October 10/27/22, 2022, 06:23:20 PM »
While giveaways on the site are typically limited to Gold and Platinum members, there will be a select few occasions where everyone who is a Premium member of any tier can enter and win.

Although some giveaways will be ran in the Copper Member area, anyone who is a Premium member, regardless of which tier, can enter. In other words, giveaways posted in the Copper member area aren't typically open ONLY to Copper members. And that's the case for most giveaways here on the site. No matter which tier area a giveaway is on, you can typically enter it, even if you aren't in the tier that the giveaway is posted in. Since each tier of membership has their own sections of the site, you will be able to see every giveaway you are eligible for. So that means that if you can see a giveaway, you can enter it. For the most part, anyway, and I'll explain that shortly. Since copper members can't see, say, the Gold area, when there is a giveaway going on for Gold members and higher, only Gold members and higher will be able to see those giveaways. Every giveaway will be announced in the General Category section, which is viewable by everyone. But the thread where you can enter will be in the respective membership tier area. Make sense?

Now to explain what I said earlier about entering giveaways posted on lower level tier boards. Since not everyone will choose the higher Premium membership tiers, I figure there should be at least a couple of smaller giveaways for each tier, which will only be available to the respective tiers. Take for example a giveaway for Silver members. If you see a giveaway in the Silver member area, you would typically be able to enter it, regardless if you are on a higher tier or not. But to make it fair for the lower level subscribers, there will be a select few giveaways designed specifically for certain Premium membership subscribers. This will increase the odds for those lower level subscribers. However, ALL of the prizes for the giveaways that are going to be created for specific members will also show up in the Platinum area at one time or another. I know that sounds a bit confusing, but I think you can make sense of it.

That said, there are already a couple of giveaways going. One is for some Lego sets. 3 winners for 3 prizes, with the grand prize set being worth well over $100. This one is open to all premium members, regardless of which tier. Entries are open as we speak, and will close on December 10, 2022 at 11:59, MST. You need to be a premium member to enter, as well as a premium member when the drawing happens so you can tell if you won or not. So if you're either broke or a cheap fucker, but still want a shot at winning a lego set, I would recommend waiting until late November or early December to purchase your copper membership. Since I may have to re-draw a winner or 2 due to someone not claiming their winnings, you're gonna wanna be a subscriber past December 11, which is when the first winners will be picked.

But there will also be other giveaways coming up for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and more for Xmas as well, which many of will be spectacular prizes and will only be available to the higher tier subscribers. So if you want good chances at winning more stuff, your best bet is to break down, not go to McDonalds for a couple days, and use that 23 bucks you would have spent there to pick up a Platinum membership for a year. This will give you the opportunity to enter into an absolute bare minimum of 60 giveaways coming up over the next 12 months. Plus, if you do that, then I get to go to McDonalds a couple times. Or probably not. I'll probably just use it to pay for my domain, hosting, SSL certificate (So I can keep you fuckers' accounts safe), and all that other jazz. And whatever is left over, I'll use most of it for more giveaway stuff and maybe go out to McDonalds once in a while. Or maybe even Texas Roadhouse, WHICH WE JUST RECENTLY GOT IN ROSWELL.... FUCKING FINALLY!!!!!!!! We haven't gone to it yet, but I wanna take my family there soon. It's not like I can't afford it or anything, but it would just be cooler if you assholes bought it for us.

Just kidding. I, as always, never expect anyone to do anything for me. If someone does, awesome. If not, I'm not gonna go pout. I'm a big boy. All 121 pounds of me.

So anyway, there's the deets, peeps.

If this doesn't make sense, which I doubt it will at the moment, since I am typing this out after being awake for more than 24 hours straight, fret not, I will come back to it tomorrow or whenever, read over it, and tweak it so that it might make more sense. Cool? Cool.
~Ziggy
« Last Edit: October 10/27/22, 2022, 06:35:19 PM by Ziggy »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
Barrels_Bounty,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hi. I'm Ziggy, the owner and operator of BlameZiggy.com. I have had a very interesting life, most of which you will be able to read about on this site. I am an Air Force veteran, which is one reason I have decided to donate 25% of ALL proceeds generated by this site to various Veteran Charities.