Author Topic: New album coming November 30, 2022!  (Read 7190 times)

Offline Ziggy

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • Blame Ziggy
New album coming November 30, 2022!
« on: October 10/13/22, 2022, 09:21:24 PM »
As many of you know, I released my first single, titled "Angelic Boots, Demonic Guns" on November 27, 2020. After a little over a year of composing, editing, and producing more music, my first full album, titled "Orbital", which consists of 10 tracks was released on December 10, 2021. And now I am about to release my second album, which is planned to contain 11 tracks. Although I'm not 100% sure I've settled on a title, I'm leaning heavily on calling it "Death's Demise". Most (if not all) of these tracks will be dedicated to the loving memory of some friends and family members I lost over the past few years. But Due to this being an emotionally difficult, challenging, and meaningful album and the meaning behind it, I may settle on a less, shall we say... morbid sounding title.
A lot of you guys who have been hanging out with my wife and I online for a while know the story of how our aunt and uncle both died in January of 2021, just 12 days apart. Nadi and I were extremely close to those 2 amazing people, and losing them really took a toll on us in more ways than one. Not only did we have to deal with the death of 2 of our closest and most trusted family members, we also lost our home at the same time due to people being greedy and would rather have a few grand in their pocket than let the couple who took care of their elderly siblings for nearly a full decade keep their home, which was meant to be left to us anyhow.
Anyway, that's a story for another day. Let's get back to the announcement. My next album, whether I keep the title of or not, will be released by the end of November, 2022, provided things go half-way smooth. But whether it gets released on time or not, it will be released in the near future.
Not only can listen to this upcoming album on all streaming platforms, such as Spotify, iHeartRadio, Apple Music, Amazon Music, Napster, and about 80 (literally) other streaming platforms around the world, you can also purchase it for 99 cents per song or $10.99 on iTunes. At least that's what I assume iTunes will set the price at, seeing's how my last album contained 10 tracks, each priced at 99 cents, with the whole album priced at $9.99. So I would assume they will follow suit for the next album as well.
But wait, there's yet another option! Well, 2, technically. First one is to pre-order a digital copy directly from me. Should you decide to do this, the entire album will only cost $7.99 and I will give you a link to digital the whole thing. Another option is to pre-order a hard-copy CD (who the fuck still uses CDs?) for $12.99 plus shipping. But honestly, if I were you and I wanted a CD, I would probably just purchase the digital copy and burn it yourself. Because, you see, I am not having these professionally burnt. I will just burn them myself and send it to you. The only real perk is that I will personalize and sign the CD for you.
On a side note, ALL pre-orders, whether hard-copy CDs or the digital album, will contain a bonus track, which will NEVER be released to the public anywhere in the world. Not even right here on the website. Nor will it ever be streamed while Nadi and/ or I are live on TikTok, Twitch, Youtube, Facebook, or any other streaming platform. It will also never be used in any of my videos or anything. The one and only way you will get to hear it is to pre-order my next album on or before November 20th, 2022 at 11:59PM USA Mountain Standard Time. The exact second that the clock strikes midnight on the morning of November 21st, anyone who hasn't pre-ordered the album will never have access to that bonus track. EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the first time I have ever created something that was only released in a fashion such as this. Before this album, everything that I made before was released to the whole world if I thought it turned out good enough to release to a handful of people. Never before have I had a "limited time" track. So if you wanna hear it, the only way to do so is to pre-order the album for $7.99 for the digital version or $12.99 for the personalized and signed CD. This means that, including today, you have exactly 38 days in which to pre-order this album and be one of the very few who get to hear the 12th bonus track. How cool would that be to be able to say to your friends and family "Hey, you know this producer and composer named Ziggy Wood? Well, it just so happens that I have a track that he did that you have never heard, and unless you are really nice to me, you never will! Buy me a drink and I'll let you listen to it."? I think it would be sweet. But you know me... I like rare stuff and owning things that hardly anyone else on the planet has.
Hell, my last album, although I didn't offer any real perks for pre-ordering it, didn't have a single pre-order. So think about that... what if you pre-order it and not a single other person does? That would mean that you are one of 4, count em 4, people on the planet that will EVER hear that track. The other 3 being my mom, Nadi, and myself. And maaaaaaybe my daughter and her 2 children. But even then, still... what a neat little elite group you would be in! If you are the only person who pre-orders this upcoming album, you would literally be the only person in the world who has a track that nobody else has outside of my immediate family. Say it with me... fuck yea! But even if there are a couple of other pre-orders... you'd still be a part of a small, elite group pf people with something that hardly anyone else has. I'd be willing to bet dollars to donuts that there won't be very many pre-orders. Partly because I just announced it and I won't be advertising it much off of the website.
So if you would like access to this bonus track and would like to pre-order either the digital album for $7.99 or the burnt CD for $12.99+ shipping, let me know and I will send you an invoice via Paypal or you can send it directly me via CashApp. Whichever way is more convenient for you.
One disclaimer: Although I plan to release this album on November 30 and am going to do everything in my power to make that happen, there is always the chance that something could get in the way of that. Computer issues, a medical situation, family emergency, or a handful of other unavoidable things could prevent this album from being released on time. But if it IS late, it shouldn't be by much, and you will have the option to wait for a few more days and still receive the bonus track or request a refund, which I will grant without question, and lose the bonus track. Other than if the album is late on its release, there are no other refunds for pre-orders.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a reply to this post if you are a premium user. If you are not a premium user, you can find the link to my Facebook page on the main page of this forum, head on over there and fire me a Facebook message.
Just remember that track number 12 will ONLY be available to those who pre-order the album by the end of the day on November 20, 2022. If you order the album on November 21 or later, guess what... no bonus track for you!
And that's the news on my upcoming album. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hi. I'm Ziggy, the owner and operator of BlameZiggy.com. I have had a very interesting life, most of which you will be able to read about on this site. I am an Air Force veteran, which is one reason I have decided to donate 25% of ALL proceeds generated by this site to various Veteran Charities.