Author Topic: Updates to Premium Memberships  (Read 8757 times)

Offline Ziggy

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • Blame Ziggy
Updates to Premium Memberships
« on: October 10/13/22, 2022, 08:15:26 PM »
As you probably know by reading some of the other posts, provided you have been reading some of the other posts, my website just re-launched on October 13, 2022 after a several month hiatus. I'm not absolutely sure that the premium subscriptions are automatically applying once you pay for them. If that happens, feel free to message me on facebook so I can manually grant you the appropriate tier and duration of tier that you chose. Some people said it worked just fine for them, others said it didn't. It could be something to do with your cache, cookie, or other browser settings, your security settings, privacy settings, operating system, browser, device, or something else. I have no idea what's causing it to not automatically grant some people their subscription and not others. I have been going through the code and can't see anything wrong, so I'm not able to fix it. Can't fix something that I can't find broken, now can I? There was just a brand new PHP version released, and that has been causing a lot of problems with PHP code. So that could be part of it as well. Whatever causes it is irrelevant, really. It's a simple fix to manually grant you the appropriate subscription and duration of said subscription that you chose. Simply message me via my facebook page and I will get your account here fixed as soon as I can. Fair enough? It's the best I can do for the moment. Just giving you all a heads up in case you sign up for a premium membership, pay for it, come back to the site, and find that your account hasn't been upgraded and think that you receive no extra site privileges and then go back to paypal and dispute the payment. You WILL be granted y our premium membership privilages if you message me on facebook and I can get it applied as soon as I can. And whatever duration you chose will be what you get once I apply it, not from when your payment was processed. In other words, if you sign up for a month subscription, I will make sure that you have a month from the day I have to manually upgrade your account, not from when you paid for it. After all, you paid for 30 days, you should get 30 days, not 29... right? Right.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reply to this thread. I'll be happy to answer whatever you need to the best of my ability. Fair enough? Cool. Thank you for taking the time to read this little notification, and I will try to keep everyone updated on whether or not I can get the site to automatically upgrade your accounts. Worst case scenario: I have to do them manually. Not a big deal. All it means is that you may have to wait a few hours to receive your privileges, that's all. Either way, I'll get your account upgraded and your privileges applied as soon as I can if the site doesn't do it automatically.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
Members reacted friendly:
Ziggy,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hi. I'm Ziggy, the owner and operator of BlameZiggy.com. I have had a very interesting life, most of which you will be able to read about on this site. I am an Air Force veteran, which is one reason I have decided to donate 25% of ALL proceeds generated by this site to various Veteran Charities.