Author Topic: Premium Subscriptions, how they work, and what they do.  (Read 488 times)

Offline Ziggy

Premium Subscriptions, how they work, and what they do.
« on: December 12/04/21, 2021, 07:35:33 PM »
 Alright. Here is is, boys and girls. In case you haven't noticed, there are no ads on the website. And there never will be. You will always be able to access the website without having to be peppered with those pesky ads making stuff look ugly. However, there are always costs to running a website. Domain registration, hosting, and most importantly, SSL security, which makes sure your information is always kept safe and secure all put dents in the checkbook. Not big dents, but still... dents. Therefore, there is the option to sign up for a Premium Subscription to the website, which is, as you will notice if you click on the "Premium Subscriptions" link in the top menu, are quite inexpensive, starting at a mere 99 cents. A portion of the proceeds also gets donated to various charities, including Wounded Warriors of America, Autism Speaks, St. Jude's Children's Hospital, Shriner's Hospital, and many more.
 Other revenue generated from the Premium Memberships helps me cover website costs, helps me purchase more software and hardware to expand my music creating as well as distribution of said music to all major streaming platforms. So, with that all said, here is a list of the Premium Memberships, their costs, and their benefits.

Copper Membership: $0.99/ Month, $6.99/ Year
 Benefits include access to various hidden boards, use of the website instant messenger service, Ziggy's personal Discord server, and the Q&A section.

Bronze Membership: $1.49/ Month, $10.99/ Year
 Benefits include all Copper Membership benefits as well as Ziggy's Daily Blog.

Silver Membership: $1.99/ Month, $14.99/ Year
 Benefits include all Copper and Bronze Membership benefits as well as Discord streams Ziggy's injury log.

Gold Membership: $2.49/ Month, $18.99/ Year
 Benefits include all Copper, Bronze, and Silver Membership benefits as well as exclusive giveaways.

Platinum Membership: $2.99/ Month, $22.99/ Year
 Benefits include all Copper, Bronze, Silver, and Gold benefits as well as access to Ziggy's music, including early access to music that will be released to all major streaming platforms. There will also be access to music that will never be released to anywhere else in the world! At least one new mashup will be released every month, guaranteed!

There may be added features to different tiers as well in the future as I come up with new ideas. Or if members come up with new ideas, for that matter. So stay tuned and see what more stuff will be added!

And don't forget that a portion of each and every subscription will be donated to various charities, which will rotate out once each one's goal is met. 

One last note: the first 10 people who sign up for a year of Platinum Membership will have their benefits tripled! 1 of these spots has already been claimed, so there are only 9 left! Be sure to inbox me here on the website to make sure there are still spots available before you sign up for a Platinum Membership if you are looking specifically for the 2 year bonus!

If you are having issues getting the payment page to load, be sure to turn off your popup blocker. And if for some reason your membership doesn't automatically activate once your payment has cleared, be sure to inbox me so I can see what the issue is and get it fixed for you!
« Last Edit: December 12/05/21, 2021, 10:29:26 AM by Ziggy »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hi. I'm Ziggy, the owner and operator of BlameZiggy.com. I have had a very interesting life, most of which you will be able to read about on this site. I am an Air Force veteran, which is one reason I have decided to donate 25% of ALL proceeds generated by this site to various Veteran Charities.