Author Topic: More Mashups Coming!  (Read 7877 times)

Offline Ziggy

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • Blame Ziggy
More Mashups Coming!
« on: December 12/08/21, 2021, 08:00:02 PM »
So, I have been digging through my cavernous hard drives looking for mashups and remixes that I have done over the years. So far, I have found over 200 of them. I'm not sure how many will be up to par to upload to the site, but I'm willing to bet there will be a grip of them. I know some of the ones I have found are from when I first started making them, and I wasn't very good at it, so a lot of those are horribly done, and there's no reason to torture people with that earbortion shit.

However, the total running time of what I have found so far is more than 13 hours worth of music. Out of that, probably about 80% of them are good enough for people to hear. So let's figure on roughly 8 hours worth of remixes, mashups, and more coming to the playlist that is available for all Platinum Members.

I have to remaster some of the tracks so that they sound better, and will be uploading them as I go, so you can probably expect 2-3 new tracks to show up on the playlist every day. Or every day that I work on them, at least. So, it should take me probably a good month to get them all done, if not more. But you will see them popping up on the playlist as they get uploaded to the site. The newest ones are always on the bottom, working to the older ones as you go towards the top of the list. So if you wanna know which ones are the new ones, just look at the bottom of the list. I will make a reply post to this thread when new ones are uploaded, which number they are on the playlist, and what their titles are so you can keep track of which ones were uploaded, and when they were added to the playlist.

Cool? Cool.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
Members reacted friendly:
Ziggy,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
RavingNoah,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hi. I'm Ziggy, the owner and operator of BlameZiggy.com. I have had a very interesting life, most of which you will be able to read about on this site. I am an Air Force veteran, which is one reason I have decided to donate 25% of ALL proceeds generated by this site to various Veteran Charities.

Offline Ziggy

• Administrator
  • Topic Author
    • Blame Ziggy
More Mashups Coming!
« Reply #1 on: December 12/09/21, 2021, 12:59:55 AM »
30 new mashups uploaded and added to the player today, making a grand total of 60 available to listen to. My brain is fried now. LOTS of mastering and editing. But I still have quite a few to finish, so there will be plenty more coming. So stay posted!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Members reacted like:
RavingNoah,
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hi. I'm Ziggy, the owner and operator of BlameZiggy.com. I have had a very interesting life, most of which you will be able to read about on this site. I am an Air Force veteran, which is one reason I have decided to donate 25% of ALL proceeds generated by this site to various Veteran Charities.