Author Topic: Hi. I'm Ziggy!  (Read 164 times)

Offline Ziggy

Hi. I'm Ziggy!
« on: December 12/04/21, 2021, 07:07:30 PM »
So, you have found me. I'm Ziggy. I live in Roswell, NM, USA. I was born in Iowa, raised in South Dakota, where my family owned several small ranches that I helped work until I was 16. I then moved out, went to truck driving, and met my first wife in California. I moved to California and lived there for almost 2 years. I had a daughter in 1996. My first wife passed away in a car wreck in 1998. Shortly after, I joined the Air Force with the hopes of one day becoming an astronaut. Although that dream wasn't in the cards for me, I was able to qualify to fly an F-16, which I did in Kosovo in 1999. I was granted an honorable discharge from the Air Force later that year due to medical issues. After some exploring America spending some time in Jamaica and then in Hawaii, I decided to get a higher education. I received my Associate's degree in Web Design, Bachelor's in Computer Science, and Master's in Information Technology from UCLA. I also received Associates degrees in Marketing and Advertising when I went back home to South Dakota. In late 2004, a friend and I decided to start a small web design company, which we still operate to this day with my current wife and a couple of other team members.
 So, yea. That's me in a nutshell. As a disabled person, I spend a lot of time at home, making websites (usually for fun), doing beadwork, streaming, and making music. As you may know, I make movie score type music as well as remixes and mashups of popular songs, much of which you can find right here on the website. Seeing's how I have to always be expanding my gear, programs, and the like, a Platinum Subscription to the website is required to listen to most of my mashups and remixes (see details in the "Premium Subscriptions" board).
 Any questions?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hi. I'm Ziggy, the owner and operator of BlameZiggy.com. I have had a very interesting life, most of which you will be able to read about on this site. I am an Air Force veteran, which is one reason I have decided to donate 25% of ALL proceeds generated by this site to various Veteran Charities.