Fun Stuff > Jokes

Sex Therapist

(1/1)

Ziggy:
 This woman walks into a sex therapist's office. "Doc," she says. "I need some help. You see, my husband and I have been married for 40 years now, and the fire is gone from our sex life. Do you happen to have any ideas?"
 The sex therapist says, "Well, I have this new drug that just got delivered to me. It's still in it's experimental stages, but if you'd like to give it a try, you are welcome to do so. Just give your husband one pill and we'll see what happens. You can come back tomorrow with your feedback."
 So the lady takes the pills home and gives one to her husband that evening. The next day, she comes back into the sex therapist's office. "Doc," she says. "Holy shit. Those pills are something else! My husband and I did things last night that we haven't done since before we were married! What would happen if I gave him 2 pills?"
 "I don't know," says the therapist. "Go ahead and try it."
 The lady heads for home. That night, she gives her husband 2 doses of the drug. The next day, she goes back to the sex therapist's office.
 "Doc," she says. "Oh, my god, doc. We did 2 things last night that I didn't even know 2 people could together! It was incredible. But I was wondering... What would happen if I gave him 5 pills?"
 The doc replies, " I don't know. Why don't you try it?"
 So the lady goes home and gives her husband 5 doses. 3 days later, she drags herself into the sex therapist's office.
 With an exhausted expression, she tells the therapist, "Doc! You wouldn't believe what we did last night. I mean, seriously. I could write a book, create a movie, and even a documentary about our past 3 nights, and you STILL would only have a glimpse of what we did. But just our of curiosity, what would happen if I gave him the rest of the bottle?"
 "Holy shit," the doc gasps. "I don't know what a whole bottle of this stuff could do to a person!"
 4 months pass. Then, out of nowhere, this 8 year old boy appears in the sex therapist's door. "Hey," the young fellow yells."
 "Yes?" responds the therapist.
 "Hey, are you the dumbfuck who gave my mom those experimental sex drugs?"
 "Why, yes I am, young man. Why do you ask?"
 "Well, my mom's dead, my sister's pregnant, my ass hurts, and Dad's running around the house yelling 'Heeeeeeere kitty, kitty, kitty!'"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version